HOW TO INCREASE YOUR YOUTUBE ENGAGEMENT BY 374 PERCENT
Thinking of a social platform to generate traffic? What clicks your mind-Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, is that it, what about YouTube?
As per Alexa Youtube is the third most popular site in the world and is the second most visited search engine platform after Google, So why not to use this platform to generate traffic and sales.
You can use this social platform to your advantage by making use of it in several different forms. To start with it you can try embedding videos in your mails, it can increase your conversion by 51%. To know more get low down here.
Add up the Possibilities
- +96% CTA on emails with a Youtube video embedded
- +40% engagement for videos longer than a minute when engagement is defined
- +8% CTR watching video on mobile vs desktop computers
- +5% Youtube posts, shares and links on Tuesdays over Saturdays
- Mention beautiful tag lines and headlines. Also add description and Meta data to the video
- It is found that thumbnails increase engagement up to 154%. Pick something alluring and unique to attract customers
- Be regular and ensure that there are no breaks in the postings done. Make a schedule and stick to it.
- Synchronize the videos and events with news or current happening.
- Choose the length of the video wisely. Remember the shorter the better it is.
- Respond to comments timely and politely. This tends to build relationship which in turn translates to more views, likes and shares.
For better result one should take services from Social Media marketing company. Jak Software is Delhi based Digital Marketing company since 2000.